From busy executives and pregnant mums, to dedicated athletes and those recuperating from illness or injury – everyone can benefit from massage. And with my responsive approach, I can help you relax, renew, energize or heal.
If you work with a computer I can help release tension, realign structures and reduce complaints. If you’re pregnant or a new parent, massage can put something back in, soften muscles, ease tension and replenish energy levels. If you’re in training or nursing an injury, targeted therapies can optimise your performance as well as aid recovery from trauma, accidents or overuse.
- Therapeutic Massage, Diploma at London College of Massage
- Double diploma in Sports Massage, Injuries and Advanced Techniques; including MET (Muscle Energy Technique) perfect for decreased range of motion secondary to muscular spasticity, rigidity and hypertonicity; Myofascial release; Trigger point; Harmonic/oscillation work
- Deep Tissue Massage workshop diploma from Body Basics Massage School, London
- Pregnancy and labour Massage workshop diploma from Body Basics Massage School, London
- Thai Massage (Mandarin Oriental Hotel Spa, Barcelona)